Friday, December 01, 2006

December Baby



Well I could get used to this blogger letting me load pictures, it was one of the reasons I stopped blogging. This is my fav card of the moment, used scraps of patterned paper with star punches, printed greeting on the computer. I've done several b'day cards and a retirement card. Still have another male type card to do and now I have a birth card to do.

My nephew's wife gave birth to a little boy this morning, we waited all day yesterday to hear news but this little chap wanted to be a December Baby.

4 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

It was all here in the beginning, but you have taken your talent, creativity and skill to awesome heights since you began! You are a wonderful artist!

Thank you for sharing all of your lovely creations! Wishing you everything good!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane
http://whimcees.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

A person essentially help to make seriously articles I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to create this particular publish incredible. Great job!.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful web site. Lots of useful information here. I’m sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!.

Anonymous said...

hi!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that's you! Looking forward to see you.