Friday, December 22, 2006

wrapped

Yep the amazon parcel has arrived and DVD's are wrapped, Mod scraps kit has arrived, should really photo it so you can see how lush it is. Theres maya rd chipboard alphabet in a sweet metal tin, a hedi swapp thing with word like memories etc that can be stamped on things huge blossoms can't wait to use them. Must remember when I get my chrissie pressie to do an eyelet LO for the competition, I had to buy it, wrap it so DS could give it for christmas.
Andrea's parcel hasn't arrived I've a horrible feeling that it will arrive after christmas, which is lovely to have something to look forward after all the fuss of one day passes but I know she will be disappointed.
Well tonight I'm off to stay at sis tonight and being dragged up to town on Sat (yuck) to get the mounts for Jake sampler, so I need to give it a wash and iron.
Just remembered had to make a special christmas card for DS to give to someone cause the ones I had left weren't good enough. Since when did that bother DS, and who is this mystery person that had to have a really nice christmas card!!!!!!!!!

No comments: