Sunday, April 29, 2007




I have a cold, not even an impressive flu just a cold, but somehow its affected my right ear noises are disturted so like the loo flushing sounds like an explosion going off in my head. DS made us to go to Currys so he could buy us a telly (lovely 32inch HD ready telly) but all the noise in the showroom was bombarding my ear that it was a case of either fainting or be sick. So I hide in the car with all the windows up with the bright sun light streaming into the car it must have been 30degrees in there.


Didn't make it to the crop which itself was cancelled, joined in some of the classes on the Cyber crop at UKS, I did really well considering. I managed half the classes but didn't do any of the challenges. Added two of my favourites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.