Friday, April 27, 2007

Look what I made

First LO using my Cricut. It cut out the title and flowers and it was really easy, once you work out the settings to cut Bazzill it was a piece of cake. This LO was for the weekly challenge on UKS could only use Bazzill, something brown, buttons, border and a big title. Its the cyber crop this weekend but I don't think I will get much done cos off to Modscraps crop on Saturday and OH is working Sat night with BIL and there is deadline for uploading classes (it always crashes at about 4pm on Sunday so this is a way to avoid the meltdown).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you on your information – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of occasions prior to I may get it to load properly. I have been pondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, however sluggish loading instances occasions will often affect your placement in google and can injury your quality score if advertising and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can glance out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again soon..