Wednesday, July 25, 2007

work in progress

This is what I spend my evenings on Cross Stitch, I do this while watching telly, I've always have to do something must have restless hands but before XS I used to knit which is now back in fashion crazy isn't it. Anyway this is a bengry bear in a magician costume, no idea what I'm going to do with it when I finish it but fancied doing it.
Meanwhile I have finished the cuddly bears XS but it was a real b****r to centre the words I must have done the names three times in all and there shouldn't have been a prob and I don't think its right now but I refuse to do it again. Now it has to be made into a cushion and because now an owner of sewing machine its down to me. Could've of popped into the fabric shop next door on Sunday cos they were open even though I wasn't sure what colours but by the time we came out they were shut but I have to do it soon as you can see by the date it needs to completed.




No comments: