Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bella Warning



















So who wasn't going to get on the bandwagon for bellas, that would be me. I thought you could only get them from the US an call me chicken but I've never brought from across the pond. Was looking at the cardmaking on UKS and discovered that they are in fact in this country although they can't be brought online or shown on shop websites.
Was that problem, nope I pm Kitty from First Class Crafts and asked which ones she had and then went on stampin bella to have a look and brought the ones I liked.
So that would be retailfellabella, cruisabella don't you just love the car and bubblebella. I have brought a couple more but don't want to upset blogger, I've been blogging loads of pics lately. Bubblebella and retailfella bella I used freebie mag papers and Cruisabella making memories paper. Sis Cuttlebug has arrived but I'm not going over there till Thursday.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am fairly certain I will be told plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!.