Monday, August 13, 2007

I know






I was bored of easy cards but when you are on the roll you've just got to go with the flow. The Scribbled trees are DeNami Design but it belongs to Sis so not sure when or where she brought although Stamp Addicts are the supplier in this country. The blue trees are last years Francoise Read's clear stamps, simply stamped in brilliance ink, matted on pearlescent blue paper which is available at craft creations.





















The penquins are clear stamps, sorry don't know the company but Sis brought them this year at Newbury. (I personally thought they were expensive till I realised that I paid a similar price for some circle stamps!) I forgot to take my watercolour pencils so had to borrow Sis's why is it somebody else stuff never works like yours, anyway got the hang of her pencils, some stickles and brads layered on red card and PP is I think DCWV from last year but I could be wrong.
I think I'm going to have to start a Francoise Read Fan club because the little car is her's too. Not sure when maybe a couple of years ago cute though. Made very similar as the Penquins.






















Now going to have a rest from Xmas cards and finish of the UKS classes I've kits for.

Loo had a BBQ Sat so was able to take her book of Calino she was really pleased and her friend Sonja wants one, just give me the photos. Had a really great meal at the Green Olive in Chobham we had the evening Meza it was fab, I've never had Greek Food so it was really fun to try all the new flavours, they were quite busy and short of staff but it all flowed perfectly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can definitely see your expertise in the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.