Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Crate paper

One of the sympathy cards I've made lately, quick and simple just used left over scraps of crate paper. Just have enough left for about one more card which I will use for a Magnolia stamp that I got yesterday. Yes I know another band wagon but I only got three and they are a bit cheaper because they are unmounted. I'm going to use one for Sis's card and one for Loo. Couldn't use them yesterday as the workmen nicked the plug that the light went in for their power tools so I sat on Ancestry.co.uk all day checking out family on my Grandad's side for the relations from Canada that are spending the day with Sis. DD is now in San Francisco and have handed in the VAN that they've been driving, I wipe my brow with a sign of relief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept.