Thursday, October 04, 2007

Challenge UKS


Is done and no crafting today because all my stash is packed, and have I packed too much, probably.
No point stash buying online because of Postal Strikes which reminds me to pack the Scrapbook Trends I got from Mod Scraps on Monday. I find this book brilliant, simply because its full with different styles.
I'm not very happy with this LO cos the chipboard journalling thingy something is missing but at least I got points for my team and I'll have think about this weekend.
So next week I shall have loads to show with all the classes and I think I will load my BOB layouts too cos I haven't heard and I'm sure it was shortlisted at the end of September.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I simply could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information a person supply for your visitors? Is going to be back steadily in order to check up on new posts.