Friday, November 16, 2007

Card Sketch

Yes I did Di Hickman Card Sketch Nov#2 and really pleased with how it turned out. I was strong and only made one so that I could do that Challenge LO which apart from one or two things to be stuck on is finished. Won't be able to show you cos its a secret and all will be revealed in December. Back to the card I used the cuttlebug embossed folder and anyone who knows me will be impressed that I actually torn the paper. I used the matching die and layered on mirri card. So today because I've been good and got the challenge finished I shall be playing with my Sugar Nellies can't wait to play with the Pirate.

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the embossed panels and that is a beautiful shade of blue

Spot-On said...

Love the embossing on this! Great card, TFS!

Anonymous said...

love your take on the Sketch :)thanks for your comments:)

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous. I love the Cuttlebug - don't know how I ever managed without embossing folders! Lol x

michelle sturgeon said...

AWESOME! Love the cuttlebug BG and the tags!