Thursday, November 29, 2007

Father Christmas



Well here are the Father Christmas Magnolias, I used Rusty Pickle christmas papers and a Crafters workshop template for the scallop square. I've made my get well card but its so dark here I'll have to wait till later to photo it. Di Hickman Nov #4 sketch it up so will have a go at that later. Don't think I will have a chance to do the challenge on UKS this week.
Thank you for the lovely comments about my hearing, I consider myself lucky its only my right ear.

3 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous cards ,cute stamps ,beautiful ,Dawnx

Peta Boardman said...

This is so cute..I'd love to get one for christmas, just gorgeous..

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, I love that Santa he looks traditional without looking old fashioned if that makes sense! Great colouring