Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hi Honey I'm home

Finally back from MIL, DD thinks that I'm a shopperholic cos I buy something from everyshop. We went Oswaldtwistle Mill, great place for Christmas Presents and it just so happens to have Topaz Crafts there, the Queen of Craft Dawn Biddy was there wearing a sparkly christmas waistcoat doing Make and Takes but didn't stay and watch, I had found another craft shop to visit. The Craftrange was on the way back so we had to stop. We also visited the The range where I brought some tinsel and some DCWV stacks. Staples had some Really useful boxes, Morrisons sells craft mags and B&Q brought a birdie feeder.
Jake turned one on Saturday and here's the card I made using the cricut cartridge New Arrival, hand drawn clouds and load of inking. I was really pleased how it turned out then I realised had to make a box.

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Wow! this really looks fantastic! Love the animals with their googly eyes, and the clouds look fab too!