Sunday, January 06, 2008

A-Achievement


So this A-Z journal wasn't as easy as I thought, the girls at its a creative world have done a great job with inspiration words and fabulous examples of their journals but none of the words struck me. I think the problem was I basically knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to do it more like a circle journal and I didn't want it too serious, tongue in cheek is much more my style.

So after stalling half the day I made the decision for the word Achievement then things just fell into place and because I had BG recess papers out already and the pics seemed to go well with them thats what I used. Loads of inking and journalling (most unusual for me).

I've used 8" by 9" card because I shall be binding it myself hopefully with the Bind it all and left an inch for coils but discovered half an inch would've done.










Thank goodness I've worked out which word I using next time.





9 comments:

Etha said...

Love the use of your designer papers on this! You say you left space for binding? How little space does one need? its not very obvious.

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful work Debby!!! a lot of time and effort has went into this, just beautiful :) x

Gwen said...

what else can I say but....wow!!!...that is awesome!looks very complicated.love it!
Gwen

Kathy W said...

what an awesome page, very touching. I love the paper too!
Kathy

Deb said...

I love your layout, I am so inspired by it, what a fabulous treasure for years to come. You have inspired me to make at least one layout this week. I spend most of my time making cards so my scrapbooks are mostly empty!

Kim Costello said...

Stunning layout, I really need to start scrappin. I love the use of papers and the colours. Very cute baby card too! Thanks for popping by!

My Paper World said...

These pages are just gorgeous! very touching, you have done such a great job!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous LO, those papers are gorgeous, it must have taken you a long time to make this but the finished pages are wonderful

Frances said...

Aww, this is wonderful, love the muted tones.