Saturday, February 02, 2008

Di Hickman #5



This Di Hickman Jan sketch#5 using K&co papers and stamps away flower. The sentiment was from Michaels in a dollar box.

I've photo it slightly different after seeing how Paperbabe did hers. She just used a chair and some 12 by 12 cardstock. Now do the cards look nicer this way or should I just photo them head on like I ususally do.

No snow down here in the south east although my MIL has some and looks like we're getting rain tomorrow but hope it holds off because we've been promised a roast dinner if Hubby can help to clear up Sis garden. Trust me Sis's Roast Dinner is something not to miss.

11 comments:

Angie C said...

Very, very pretty

Fab said...

Such a beautiful card ! I love the flowers and the balance of colours...Lovely !

Kim said...

Wow Debby, that is a beautiful card - love those colors. Kim sbs8

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the papers are so pretty and I love the flower, perfect and so feminine

Kathy W said...

another beautiful creation. Love the soft colors and corner punch details.

Gwen said...

Beautiful card! love the way you did the flower!

Frances said...

this is beautiful, love the simple sophistication of it all!

oh and I think the cards look better photographed this way - great tip re. chair and papers, will have to give that a try

Annie said...

such a pretty card, love these colours.

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty!! :) Lovely colours.

Vanessa.

Marge said...

Very lovely, Debby! I have that paper pack, so I may have to get busy and use it now that you've inspired me!

Spot-On said...

I photo mine with cardstock backgrounds too :)
Great card, love the K&Co! TFS!