Friday, February 22, 2008

Tilda and String!

So this weeks challenge on Tilda & Co is to use string, so I asked OH for some string. Nope he hasn't got any and the only bit of string I've got and was staring at me all week is a bit string that runs from two hooks that hold my kitchen roll in my craft room, I'm such a messy crafter the kitchen roll is an essential piece of equipment. Finally found a rough piece of string but what do I do with it now. There on my desk was a rub on lolly stick so using the cropadile made a swing probably not very orginal but the best I could do. I've used DCWV papers and some flowers from my stash. Notice the plain blue card with embossed spots, thats because my new embossing folders have arrived.

16 comments:

Katie said...

How clever are you! The swing is a fab idea and the card is gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

What a fab idea making the swing. Beaufiful card Sue :o)

Marlou McAlees said...

I love your card!!! what a lovely idea, making that cute swing for Tilda!!! very very creative!! :) x

Andrea, said...

Fab card Debby, love the colours and those papers are gorgeous. Tilda looks so cute on her swing

Unknown said...

This is really clever! I absolutely love it. What lovely fresh colours. Lol Lynn x

Katharina Frei said...

A terrific idea Debby!! I love the colours and the layout. Fabolous work!

Han said...

What a great idea I love the wing and the colours xx

Gwen said...

Oh what a cute Idea!! love the swing! you are so creative.

Kelly said...

I think the swing's an adorable idea - very cute card!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Brilliant card great layout and colours ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

Very creative Debby! The swing looks great!
Have a fab weekend!
Nicola xx

Leann said...

This is so fab ~ I love it!

Frances said...

LOL that's so clever, thought you were going to say you hacked into the bit of string holding your kitchen roll :D

glad to see your folders arrived!
Frances x

Elisabeth said...

What a creative idea of using the swing!! These Tilda stamps are so cute.

Deb said...

Very pretty and how I love how you made that swing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your article. I would also like to comment that the first thing you will need to accomplish is check if you really need credit score improvement. To do that you simply must get your hands on a copy of your credit profile. That should not be difficult, since government mandates that you are allowed to get one no cost copy of your credit report every year. You just have to request that from the right men and women. You can either find out from the website for the Federal Trade Commission as well as contact one of the major credit agencies right away.