Saturday, March 08, 2008

Di Hickman March#1

He's another new whipper snapper new stamp, wish they weren't so expensive but I couldn't resist this little one and I used Di Hickman sketch March#1 for it, embossed panel using the cuttlebug , DCWV paper and peel off words.
Waiting for some more magnolia's I ordered from Sir Stampalot yesterday, someone on a forum gave the heads up that they had some but I didn't mean for another whipper snapper stamp and Hero Arts clear stamps to fall into the basket and it was bit of shock to realise I qualified for free postage.
Hopefully popping into Worplesdon Memorial Hall nr Guildford to see the girls from Craft & Co who are having a free demo day and bringing the shop and tomorrow its crop day with Scrapbuddies at Mychett Community Centre so a very busy weekend for me.
Good Grief the postman delivered my Stampalot order talk about QUICK

11 comments:

Unknown said...

A great take on the sketch Debbie - a gorgeous image. Another one with this embossing folder! I've been waiting 3 weeks for mine. Well done on your done stamps! Lol Lynn x

flatis stempelwelt said...

An absolutely fantastic card

Frances said...

Ooo love this card Debby. My order came too (funnily enough a whipper snapper fell in my basket as well, must be contagious LOL). If you love Whipper Snapper try their US website direct (postage isn't cheap but it still worked out £7 a stamp when I did a 'big' order :D

Off to look at my new goodies again :) xx

Kim said...

Such a pretty cards. Love that new CB folder and the way you layered it. Great work. Kim sbs8

Andrea, said...

Fab card, those papers are great and such a cute stamp

Smriti said...

A lovely card - your coloring is so nice!

craftsbyjodi said...

what an excellent card... i like the way you have used the papers in different angles. Very cute!!! Well Done!

Gwen said...

adorable!! so perfect in pink!!

Annie said...

I like this card design and the little girl is so cute! looking forward to seeing what you make with the new Magnolia stamps.

Spot-On said...

very cute! love the embossing and stamping! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your write-up on this blog site. From my personal experience, periodically softening way up a photograph may possibly provide the wedding photographer with an amount of an inventive flare. More often than not however, the soft cloud isn't what exactly you had planned and can in many cases spoil an otherwise good photograph, especially if you intend on enlarging the item.