Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Challenges.

This card is using the latest CPS sketch, isn't it great when you see a sketch you know immediately what you want to do. The blossom stamp is stampendous and for Saturday Workout the challenge was to use chalks and hiding in my drawer are some chalk pencils I brought last year when I was in the US which gave the blossoms some delicate colours, once again I've used PSX butterfly on contrasting paper by papermania. There some stampin up words just above the butterfly.
Now onto the Tilda & Co challenge to use beads, so I've used the dinky flowers I made ages ago that have beads has their centres. Paper pieced Tilda's dress with matching Making Memories papers.
Last but not least DCM challenge last Friday was for Animalia, I've used BG papers and bits of leather with a stampendous stamp of Giraffes the sentiment is a rub on, its a bit large cos it has to hide a messy blot.


28 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Debbie they are gorgeous.
Amazing cards. Absolutely awesome.

Thanks for participating Saturday´s Workout. Please linked on Saturday´s Workout.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely cards Debby!

Julie

Murielle said...

OH...That's absolutely gorgeous!!!!
I love your card!!!
Great job!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Debby your CPS card is GORGEOUS!!!! I love how it is square not tall!!! Thanks for playing along!

Stacey said...

Gorgeous! Love them, especially the giraffes (I have a not so secret love for them!) ~x~

Diane said...

Oh my goodness,those are stunning!
Especially the 1st one,when I checked your blog and saw it,my jaw dropped!!!

Charity Hassel said...

oh. wow! your cps sketch card is amazing!!

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Beautiful cards.x

nessy said...

what can i say ~ gorgeous ,all of them!!
vanessa xx

tracie said...

fabulous card, love the colour combo in Tilda - gorgeous :-)x

tracie said...

fabulous card, love the colour combo in Tilda - gorgeous :-)x

Kimberly Crawford said...

oh my! that butterfly card is STUNNING!!!

Han said...

Wow you have been busy what fabby cards xx

Dolly Mixtures said...

The butterfly card is absolutley gorgeous with the three stamped panels and the butterfly is perfect too.

CeeCee said...

Those are beautiful cards, Debby! I especially love the ribbon on the butterfly card. Gorgeous. And thanks for visiting my blog.
CC

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow these are so fabulous great work ,love them all ,Dawnx

Krista B. said...

Love all your cards - they are just fantastic : )

SmilynStef said...

Beautiful cards ... I love the dimension of your pretty butterfly.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Wow. All of the cards are just gorgeous.

Maya said...

Ohhh Love the Butterfly card!
So beautiful,and elegant :)

Hugs from Maya

Anonymous said...

wonderful, great cards.

stampingbalou said...

Oh Debby, your cards are soooo stunning - love all of them - especially the elegant one with the butterflies - wonderful !

Thank you so much for participating SAWO with this brilliant creation !

milli said...

Beautiful cards!! Love all your layouts!

Julie said...

Gorgeous cards, I just love the one with the butterfly

Aija said...

Your cards are so lovely. I like the colours you have used and stamped image looks cute.

Frances said...

all very different but equally brilliant! Love them all Debby.x

Lea L. said...

Wow...your CPS card is just beautiful! I love that butterfly! Great job on sketch 65...thanks for playing this week!

~Lea

Unknown said...

Beautiful :)