Monday, December 29, 2008

Another Card from a Sketch

All my Christmas stamps have been put away and I've been checking out my old favourites and finally cutting into these Daisy Bucket papers. Another Elizabeth Bell stamp from Sugar Nellie, coloured with prismacolours and sansador, I used the sketch on Dutch Dare Card Challenge and now have 4 Thank you cards. The card is square its just the crooked Photographer strikes again.

So yesterday the boys (hubby and BIL) were still working together and Sis rings me with an ultimatum, Sis would pick me up and cook us dinner or I could stay at home and cook hubby's dinner. Of course I choose for Sis to pick me up although she did make me take my scrapbooking stuff so she could help with the secret project. Help she disappeared for a couple of hours looking for photos then spent the rest of the time chatting to Lou and Neil. I did manage to make a couple of layouts and I suppose Sis did help to sort out some photos and helped to divide them into a group for a layout. But now she promised to pop in today to give me a hand for a couple of hours, I tempted to leave the Ironing basket out somewhere for her to find instead!


22 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Love the papers also. Michele x

Karin said...

Hi Debby,

I hope you enjoyed christmas and received some great presents.
Your card is so adorable.
I love the gorgeous coloured papers and cute image.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

Big Hugs and all the best wishes for 2009.
xoxo Karin

Evgenia Petzer said...

That's an amazing card! like this colors, plus the stamp is fabuluous.

Diane.W. said...

Hi Debby! Your card is beautiful,luvly fresh colours :o)x

I'm sure I have those papers somewhere,lol......

COCO said...

oh very wonderful card Debby !!!!!
Fantastic colours !!!!
Happy New Year !!!!
hugs coco

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card Debby :0)
lol at sis, I can just imagine the look on her face if you did leave out you ironing for her :0)
Have a great day :0)
**hugs** Heather x

Rach said...

This is gorgeous Debby
love the colours that you have chosen for this card, the papers are yummy. hugs rachxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Debby, good to hear you had a fabulous christmas, and what a gorgeous card you have to share with us. Its so bright and cheerful it certainly brought a smile to my face this morning. I am looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work in 2009. Hugs for now Linda x

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous card! Beutiful paper you´ve chosen.
x Natasha x

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a wonderful and colourful card. It gives me a warm feeling. It's freezing cold overhere. Hugs Marja

Gry-Heidi said...

Wow, this is wonderful!! Love the image and your colouring!
Your blog is fantastic !

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Jill said...

aww Debby this is gorgeous I love the DB papers and image so beautiful hugs Jill x

Monique said...

This is beautiful!!! I love this card!! The coloring is stunning!
xx Monique

Annie said...

I love those papers Debby and such a pretty image - it reminds me that it will soon be Spring, I hope! I'll also look out for this one on PCP and add it to the Sweet Ebony gallery. hugs, annie x

Maja said...

Just perfect again! I love the vivid colors!

Ann said...

Super cute! Love your coloring and those polka dotted flowers! :D

Lynsey said...

Stunning card Debbie! I love all the bright colours.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Bev said...

Absolutely stunning card Debby - love the pretty colours - a real make you smile card. Have a happy new year

hugs Bev x

Ila said...

This is Absolutely Beautiful!! Your coloring and papers are Gorgeous!!...I've been catching up and drooling over all your Gorgoeus cards I missed!!...Happy Holidays!!...Hugs, Ila

Cathy said...

Stunning card and a great take on the sketch. I love that image and how you have coloured her. Gorgeous fresh papers too.
Thank you for joining in the DDCC this week.
Cathy xx

Sandra said...

Great card..!! thanks for joining us at the DDCC

xxx..sandra

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me to achieve new concepts about pcs. I also have the belief that one of the best ways to keep your laptop in leading condition is with a hard plastic case, as well as shell, that fits over the top of your computer. Most of these protective gear are generally model specific since they are made to fit perfectly in the natural casing. You can buy them directly from the vendor, or from third party sources if they are available for your laptop, however not every laptop will have a shell on the market. Again, thanks for your guidelines.