Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Take Three

We finally went and said our goodbyes to my best friend yesterday and it left me feeling "If only". It was a beautiful service but my heart went to her Hubby who as lost his dad this week too.
I thought I would be able to craft but came home with such a headache, added a couple of pain pills and Mr Mojo packed up and left for the day. Shame really wanted to play with the goodies that the Postie finally managed to deliver.
So I leave you with some Layouts that I've done recently, the first being my two using one of the few photos I'm allowed to take. They generally only let me have one. The papers are Basic Grey and all of the layouts our inspired using Pagemaps

The next one is my Niece's new Hubby with his nephew, he's sister foolishly called him Auntie Nelly and now he is stuck with it. The papers are out of a Scrap-go-go kit.

I'm disappointed with this layout cos I don't feel it flows right but I'm impressed with grungeboard hinges and number. The papers are Kaiser and the title is using Black Letter cartridge for the Cricut.
Hubby has taken off the wallpaper off one of the walls in the living room, no turning back now. He not happy though, the vinyl type paper is not coming off very easily and the air occasionally turns blue!

22 comments:

Shirley N said...

Great pages Debby! You have inspired me to start scrapbooking again!

Mummylade said...

I'm sorry about your friend hun.

The layouts are fabulous and you shouldn't be disappointed with the bottom one, it's totally groovy!

Blue air sounds... healthy... ;), get some fresh air sweetie!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debby,
These are so different from your normal but are beautifully done. What a wonderful way to keep those precious photographs of special people.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Desire Fourie said...

I just love these layouts Debby. You are so right, those cute little hinges are to die for.
Hugs
Desire

Tracey said...

These layouts are incredible Debby! I love them!! xx

Silli said...

wow, love the lo´s...great work Debby! Hugs!

Trudy said...

Hi Debby, what a beautiful layout's. I love this image and you've coloured it perfectly.
Hugs Trudy

Anne said...

Beautiful layouts Debby. I'm sorry for your loss, life is a bu**er sometimes

Mandy said...

Hi Debby,
sorry for your loss..I lost my cousin last week life can be so cruel sometimes...love these layouts their gorgeous..
Mandy xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

3 wonderful layouts Debby, lovely warm pictures. Hope you feel better soon. janex

Anita said...

All such beautiful layouts!! I hope your headache is over by now.
I'm sorry for your loss.
xoxo Anita

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debby, it must have been a very stressful day for you yesterday and Im not surprised you had a headache, but youve created some beautiful pages and Im sure they will be stunning when youve finished. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

elly said...

wouwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn beautiful
huggs elly

CraftyC said...

These are lovely pages Debby. Have fun with the wallpaper!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Oh girl!! You rock at making these layouts!! They're all just gorgeous girl!! TFS! HUGS

Beth aka BR-T said...

Debbie your layout are grand I love them all especially the last one the sentiment choked me up... Beth

nessy said...

gorgeous layouts debby ~wonderful keepsakes.
give yourself a big hug!.. and a coffee and a bit of choc cake!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful lay-outs Debby.

Hugs Riet.xx

Littleminx said...

Lovely layouts Debby
I love the stitching on the first and the stunning font on the second.
Sorry to hear about your friend.
Hugs
Sara

Nilla said...

Wow, you are the best, they are fabulous! Hugs Nilla

Risa said...

Debby, your layouts are beautiful! Such gorgeous DP and beautiful pictures as well. Take it easy there and I hope that you are feeling a lot better today!
hugs
Risa:)

Anonymous said...

You might not be too happy with that third LO, but there's a lot of love and emotion in that photo and it really caught my attention.