Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pretty in Pink

So there I am blaming Mr Blogger yesterday well I have to apologise to him because it was Mr Virgin who couldn't find anything wrong with my Broadband other than I couldn't get on the WWW. Of course Sods Law its now working but if I disappear you know why.

Now you may be wondering why I'm posting a layout  and not my challenge card for Simon Says Stamps Challenge. This is because we having a Stamptember Blog Hop but it doesn't start till 5pm UK time well I hope thats right so you will need to pop back then.
Now back to my layout I saw this sketch on Scrapology and I knew what photo to use
The papers are Crate paper I think it could be Blue Hill, the flowers are almost a tin of Primas and the pearly swirl is from Prima too they actually came from Simon Says Stamps who have an amazing collections of everything Prima. Apart from plain cardstock and my Martha Stewart deep edge doily punch, few leaf punches and a compass thats it.
It looks even better in RL but why oh why does the camera screw up the quality of a layout I'm really pleased with.
Back at 5pm.

28 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Debby,this is breathtaking gorgeous,love it!
Hugs Heidy

Susie said...

Stunningly beautiful layout! Susie x

Sarah said...

Hi Debby,

Sarah here from the other Simon says blog - great to see you and your lovely blog! It's goes live 5am our time...so we're off hopping already!

Mo said...

Oh Debby..., your LO is utterly BEAUTIFUL..., everything looks amazing !!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty layout and love the large circle with the pretty edge detail and all the flowers so perfect with this super image
Hugs Kate xx

Brenda Brown said...

This is just stunning Debby, absolutely gorgeous. Lovely colours, embellishments and photo.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anita said...

Beautiful LO and such a lovely photo!
xoxo Anita

Anne said...

What an absolutely stunning layout Debby, full of charm. Hugs x

Claire said...

This is a lovely LO Debby - really pretty papers and fab photo. Hugs, Claire x

Dragonlady said...

Wow Debby, what a super stunning page, love the colours and what a beautiful photo.

Hugs Ali x

Sarah-Jane said...

Beautiful! I love the layout and the colours you have used. Perfect for that photograph. xx

coops said...

wow this is stunning debby.so beautiful and pretty ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah xx said...

Oh this is so pretty and feminine Debby, I dont make much girly stuff so I Love this!! xx

Marian said...

Super gaaf
Groetjes

Tracey said...

Just stunning Debby!! I love your page!! xx

Kylie said...

OMG Debby! This is a gorgeous photo and a gorgeous LO. I love the pretty pinks. Beautiful!!
Hugs xx

Carole said...

Oh my goodness Debby, your layout is absolutely stunning! Amazing. I love it! The photo is gorgeous and all those flowers, wow. Love seeing your scrapbook pages!

Hugs, Carole xxx

Kaartenkraam said...

I love it, just gorgeous!

hugs,
Ank

Cj said...

Stunning, such a lovely page.xxx

Sue said...

Really pretty layout. Sue.x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debby this is awesome it must have taken ages to create this wonderful LO, the embellishments and colours look truly superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

An absolutely beautiful layout, so pretty and delightful. I love it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Debbie and a fantastic photo. You have gone to such detail! The little leaves are great. Is that a punch?

Wendy said...

Hi Debby..Have missed your creations while away,all really gorgeous as always,love this its so pretty,absolutely beautiful.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

The card is scrumptious, as always, Debby! Now off to hopping :)

Kerryn said...

This page is just beautiful! I adore this LO and will have to make a note of that sketch. xxx

melsanford said...

Beautiful layout, Debby. gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

KraftyKaren said...

Really beautiful - love your take on the sketch.

Karen x