Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Ho Ho Ho

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Stamp It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Clean And Simple 

This week we are showcasing CAS-ual Fridays Products. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


So this week we are going Clean and Simple but I think I've tried to be too clever and it didn't turn out like it did inside my head.

I used CAS-ual Fridays Snowflake Greeting on a piece of card that had already be cut with the Simon Says Stamp stitched Rectangle. I stamped in Versamark and then used WOW white embossing powder.

Then I went a bit mad with Tim Holtz Dusty Concord with the idea of adding some pattern paper but I think it would have been too much so I kept it simple by using another Stitched Rectangle and added some flicks with a paintbrush and some Lucy Things Sequins.

Added the Avery Elle Sweet Scallops and the bit of silver thread I found in my stash. Still not sure if I like it. If I did it again the purple Snowflakes I would use the second impress so it wasn't so dark. Maybe even just stamp and emboss in Silver with a touch of the purple colour. Oh well hindsight is a wonderful thing.

STAMPtember-638x300-600x282


So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out
Simon Says Stamp
You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in



8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the design if your card Debby and great colour

Anne

Sarah said...

Fantastic design and colour Debby. Love the sentiment xx

Pat said...

A beautiful CAS card Debby and I love the white, lavender and purple colour combination, and the pretty sequins and thread to finish. x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a wonderful CAS Christmas card. I always finding those difficult to make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Cheryl W. said...

I always love your CAS cards, Debby. This one is no exception. It's perfect!

Carol S. said...

Love the colour and design. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Stephanie said...

What a fun design, Debby! Loving the purple! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Anita in France said...

What a wonderful, contemporary colour palette, Debby ... the touch of silver is fabulous with the bold purple! Anita :)