Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Time for Tea


It's Anything Goes on Everybody Art and I decided to use a Saturated Canary Image before she closed down the shop and go subscription only.

I love any image that has a teapot or coffee so this was a winner straight away. I paper pieced her top with the old Stampin Up papers and because she only a part image I decided to use my favourite Floral Oval.

The little teacups are an old MFT tea set, I noticed they have made another with two teacup that are opposites but I embossed my so you can't really tell that one has been turned over. I'm in two minds whether to get the new die set when my old one is perfectly fine.

The flowers are EK success retro punch with a Stampin Up punched circle for the centres. Finally the finishing touch of ribbon and the La LaLand corner.



15 comments:

Andrea said...

Wonderful card Debby, I copy it and put it in the Challenge.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. I am just off to get a nice cup of tea. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great cuppa car with lovely colours.
Faith
x

Anonymous said...

I love this card Debby..it really makes me smile :) xx

Pat said...

This is a really sweet SC image and the teacup die cuts are lovely with it Debby, and also the pretty papers, ribbon and your favourite MS punched flowers. A gorgeous card. x

Mervi said...

Cute image and really sweet card;-))m

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card, Debby! I also visited Saturated Canary for one last spend, Jo x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debby and I love the colour combo and the cute cups..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anita in France said...

Texture-y, dimensional, and so cute, Debby ... what a fun card! Anita :)

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, she looks fabulous - it's always cuppa tea time in our house!
Love the pretty papers and colours too
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the colours and image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

I absolutely love those little tea cups. And you're right - I can't tell that one has been flipped over. They all look perfect!

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Debby and a great image those little tea cups are perfect

Anne

ladyj said...

Hi Debby. This card is absolutely adorable. It's fun, it's chic and it makes me feel happy. Beautiful job. Hugs Jackie P.

ladyj said...

Hi Debby. This card is absolutely adorable. It's fun, it's chic and it makes me feel happy. Beautiful job. Hugs Jackie P.