Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Totally Resistible

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Halloween Inspiration Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

Totally Resistible

There are so many resist techniques that we can use! We will be looking forward to seeing what you use to resist!
This week we are showcasing Impression Obsession  Products  You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


So there I was adding white elements to my card, it was working toward an all white card when I decided to check my to do list when I realised there was a challenge element to add of resist.

Lucky for me it was easy to use the snowflakes from Simon Says Stamp Cute Snowflakes using Versamark and WOW bright White Embossing powder. I do recommend a dust buddy before
 stamping.

Using inkpad like Simon says stamp Audrey to colour in the white space to highlight my white snowflakes and then using a dry cloth, I have a duster for this purpose wipe over gently to wipe the ink of the snowflakes.

Now that I've done the resist part of the challenge I can continue with my scene using Simon Says stamp Hills and Slopes die and Impression Obsession Country Fences and I also used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles.

Oh dear once again I used the Simon Says Stamps Christmas Toys sentiment, I think you know by now I absolutely love this sentiment.

Now my backing paper is from Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plain Winter Petite and I decided a corner needed to be decorated. I also have Impression Obsession Pine Branch, I wasn't paying attention and the first one I didn't release properly but it did give a spare small sprig to use with the whole one.

I finally finished with a poinsettia from Simon Says stamp Poinsettia Parade which also hide my pine leaves join.

I was really pleased how my card turned out just wish my photo taking skills were better.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

27 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful scene, Debby, love the soft color!

Lin said...

Beautiful scene, Debby, love the soft color!

Jo Nevill said...

So beautiful Debby.

Jo x

Lorraine A said...

Love this card Debby, the whole design is beautiful :-) Love the snowflake resist too ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

Pat said...

This is a beautiful card Debby and I love that pretty scene with the added poinsettia and pine branches and the touch of colour with the sky and the check patterned background shows off the mainly white of the rest of the card perfectly. x

SUZYD said...

Such a pretty card.x

Caryn said...

Lol, can't count how many times I've been merrily going along making a card and then realising I've totally missed the theme!! Great save though - your card is stunning.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card Debby, lovely soft turquoise with white;-))m

Janeen said...

just popping in to say how totally fabulous your card is.

Swissie said...

Gorgeous card!
Liv Xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, love the wintry colours

Lynsey said...

Beautiful Xmas card Debby!
Hugs Lynsey x

Anonymous said...

Wow Debby this is amazing. Really love it xx

Chrissy said...

Fantastic scene Debby..love the fences and snow hills and gorgoeus corner detail..fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Amazing work Debby xx

Stephanie said...

As usual Debby, you just create the most beautiful scenes! I love all the detailing you put into making this most picturesque view. :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

coops said...

So beautiful Debby.Gorgeous winter scene you have created and I love the resist background ;D

xx coops xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the winter scene you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Debby, very elegant
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and a beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

This card looks amazing! Thanks for reminding all of us of this great resist technique.

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is great. Lovely colors. Have a nice day, Ankie

Unknown said...

OMG Debby ! This snowy scene is so amazing ! There is a feeling of peace while watching it ! I have a song which comes into my head "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....". Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Georgee said...

Beautiful card! Makes me want to get started on my Christmas cards.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous Debby! I'd love to be there putting footprints in that lovely fresh snow ;)

Teresa Kline said...

a gorgoeus snowy winter scene, very pretty! have a super week!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Brawny x said...

Very clever cardvx