Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Light Pink Rose


It Holiday Tuesday here in the UK and I've no idea where I am. I could be at my Sisters or Hubby may have dropped me off home but just in case I've scheduled this post.

In November I had to make a very special sympathy card, I was so worried that I would get glue everywhere but it turned out perfect.

The rose is a Clearly Besotted and I chose the light pink because a website said it was for sympathy. I have no idea of where the sentiment came from but the stitched rectangle is Simon Says Stamp.

I know that this New Year's Eve when I hear the bagpipes ring in the new year I shall be raising a glass to an absent friend.x


9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Debby and always the hardest to make, it's a lovely image and colour just perfect, Kate x

Pat said...

Sorry for the loss of your friend Debby,a sad time but the card is gorgeous with that beautiful dimensional flower and the fact that light pink is a significant colour too makes it even better. x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love that rose. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing have fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful delicate card, Debby.
Faith
x

Shirley N said...

Soft, delicate, beautiful. A very special sympathy card Debby!

Sarah said...

A perfect sympathy card Debby xx

Liz said...

Just beautiful, Debbie. Sympathy cards always seem to be difficult to make, but this one is just perfect. xx

Cheryl W. said...

Gorgeous! Love the simplicity of the design and your usual embossing.

Carol L said...

This is such a lovely sympathy card in it's simplicity, and I love the dimension you added to the lovely rose! Beautiful!