Thursday, April 13, 2017

Super Mason


I can now show my Gt Nephews card, I've had this perfect image for his Birthday card hiding in the wings for ages but he's fourth Birthday as been and gone now.

He loves Super Heroes and Mo's Superduper image is perfect, add the Doodlebug papers and you have perfect pair.

I used Simon says Stamp Stitched Rectangles to make my frame round the image and the Stitched Stars are MFT as well as Simon's Bundle of Shapes. There is a scallop border but its hidden not sure if that was Lawn Fawn or Simon Says Stamp.

I have a little banner punch from Stamping up to make my fishtail pretend hinges and the dots are made with a 1/4 punch. The four could be Simon Says Stamp but the Today is from All Ocassions dies.

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is fab, love the image and that colour combo us always a winner

Pat said...

What a great image and super colours for young Mason Debby, and I'm sure he loved it. All the embellishments go beautifully and the spots, stars and stripes fit the theme perfectly. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER card for a little boy, who I'm sure will love it.
Faith
x

Janie Printz said...

Ahhh Debbie I am soooo going to have to get this image & use it for my Grandson Mason who is also 4. He loves anything to do with super heroes so he would really like this card. Yours is absolutely perfect.

Chrissy said...

He is FANtastic Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W. said...

Super card! Your image is so full of life and fun! I love the little fishtail banners.

~ginny said...

This sooo makes me smile! You are so good at this!

Juls said...

Gorgeous.. perfect for those little chaps!! Xx

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fun card! My friend's 4yr old loves his super hero costume too!