Saturday, January 06, 2007

Yippee


Yipee I've done my LO for Mod Scraps but the weather is awful so can't photo it yet. Like to photo without using flash and I can't scan it, its a bit bumpy. So this is a picture from 2004 when I got my little room has I call it. Its about 9 feet long and 3 foot wide and before Scrapbooking, trust me it doesn't look so neat and tidy.
I've also been very bad, I've ordered my kit from Mod Scraps now thats not unusual but Mandy has add on's so I usually get the Bazzill add on but this time she has a flourish add on kit and well I received a certain cheque today and my heart was obviously in charge than my head, so the kit fell into the basket whoops! Now the guilt is settling in because sis and I are off to thorpe park in a fortnight and I know I will need money (lots and lots) then the following week we are off to Mod Scrap birthday Crop. Hope this guilty feeling passes soon. (all of five minutes).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I am taking a look forward on your next submit, I will try to get the grasp of it!.