Wednesday, February 28, 2007

cards













Here some cards I've made before the holiday, first is Jo Kill little bear with background paper left over BG and the font I used for the greeting was chiller, a happy mistake. The second one I made for Sis as a thank you from Mum used up some scraps of crate paper and some buttons. Next is decoupage flowers from graphicus stamp not the best card but had already given that one to Mum and Dad for their wedding anniversary. Making a couple of sympathy cards at the moment then I must finish the Boys LO. Can't print photos cos the printer seems to scratch the paper its cheaper to get a new one than pay to get one repaired. I have all the spring break photos, two great pics of Tim under the sea and loads of Jake would like to get them printed ready for the crop on the 11th March with the girls from a local LSS then of course we've got the mod scraps crop on the 24th March.


No comments: