Friday, February 23, 2007

New Faces


Yippee blogger loves me again. Heres my pencilines LO, its the one by Elsie Flannigan so I had to do it. I cut out the flowers and some of the lettering. The winnies I cut out and layered. Have to say it does look better in real life.
Popped up to see the girls at my LSS but they were busy elsewhere but Karyn and Linda (I think) were there so I showed off Kirsty Trash book and Giselle Xmas book and Hils christmas tree decoration that we made at the day event in December. Wasn't going to buy anything cos I'm going to US in less than 7 week but they had some 12 by 12 papers including some chatterbox 6 sheets for £1.50 and then I saw some new Stampendous perfectly clear stamps so I had to buy that too. Won't get chance to use them this weekend of to see DH mum. So lets hope Blogger still loves me.

No comments: