Sunday, May 06, 2007



Here my weekly challenge on UKS, the pics are scanned from slides. They were taken 25 years ago, gonna go all mushy and say I still remember holding DS in my arms and how well he fitted in them. Ok too much mush.

Lost points on the homemade tag it was a journal preprinted tag otherwise pleased with it. Love how the cricut does shadow cutting its going to be so useful, after cutting by hand and struggle with the pins and needles its going to be a godsend.

Well we've brought a new BBQ so in about an hour and half it shall be raining sorry about that. Also brought some cushioned chairs for outside as well as chimera which DH has been after for ages its cast iron so providing he paints it now and again it should last a while, you can put coals in too and have mini BBQ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After research a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I actually like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls take a look at my site as well and let me know what you think.