Saturday, June 16, 2007

Monthly Challenge


Heres my UKS monthly challenge if you win you'll get goodies from Craft Emporium, the standard is pretty high so I doubt that I will win but it does make you try and think outside of the box.
UKS goes down tomorrow night till Monday night heaven knows what I shall do without my fix. Hoping to do Terries challenge "secret to a happy life" today and if I don't finish it going to Mychett crop tomorrow.
I've been really bad too cos I paid for my sis cricut on the c/c and the bill has been paid Sis paid me the other day after we took out what I owed her (nao from Spain) I've used the money to buy two cricut cartridges Printing Press and New Arrival, I also wanted the zoo one or animal kingdom but when do I actually use animals in scrap and card making. I still would like tags boxes and things cos I reckon it would go well with the Fab finds one.
Not going to Mod Scraps Crop at the end of the month the Taxi Driver will be cooing over Baby Jake instead so will have to sort out a card and a pressie for Catie.

No comments: