Friday, June 29, 2007

One

I have one yes just one LO to do for BOB and I'm stuck, I really want to get on with it cos I've some gorgeous crochet flowers from Enfys and I want to use them, she also sent me some crochet heart earrings but I think I will be using them somewhere else.
I have a headache too which is helping the creative flow.
Its neck and neck in the final poll of the monthly challenge, I think I done pretty well to get to the final.
Congratulations to my DD who has graduated from Disney but doesn't actually finish her contract till end of September. Hoping for some pics.
Off to take more pain pills.
Oh by the way some consumer advice don't buy a bed from DREAMS cos DS is still waiting for his that he brought over a month ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terrific paintings! This is the type of information that are meant to be shared around the web. Disgrace on the {seek engines|Google} for now not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =).