Sunday, July 15, 2007

That was quick


I didn't realise how much we bounce different ideas of each other when Sis, Nannette and myself go out at craft demo. There was loads of room at the Fairlands hall where Craft and Co had a demo day, but its not the same with DH, you can't say "Oh that great look how they done that," " they used what paper for christmas cards" and we would have coffee to bounce more ideas of each other, a bit of gossip then off to spend at the shop. Well I did spend at the shop brought some sheets of Infuse after saying I wouldn't but they made christmas cards with some of the sheets, brought a purple scallop punch and do crafts christmas paper plus a few essentials like chalk pads, zig glue, foam pads and ribbon. Still had to hand over a couple of twentys and that is with 10% off.


I'll leave you with Mum's birthday card, here's the tutorial its called a joy folding card, I used K&Co Bailey kit from Modscraps.

No comments: