Friday, October 12, 2007

Album


















































For all the girls who gave me a 4 by 4 works of art you can see that I have made my little album and they are all safely placed inside. Every one of them are gorgeous and I might have moaned (surely not) about making mine but it was worth every minute to have such a great reminder of the weekend. Say Hi to Rachel on the first page.
Have done the weekly challenge on UKS, Sis won't be happy to see her photo on UKS again. You had to use the theme Party or drinking, pink, scraps and doodling. Didn't manage scraps, but scraps aren't the problem its the tower of pizza boxes of kits are the trouble but I did manage opening one for this LO. I used a pagemaps sketch I seemed to lost my way a bit and I generally find following a sketch helps.
Carmen Jellybean e-mailed to say she was no longer my friend but its OK she's still making lunch on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi!,I love your writing so so much! percentage we keep up a correspondence more approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to solve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to peer you.