Monday, October 01, 2007

Mystery Kit

You would have thought by now I would have learnt to keep things simple but NO. Two days later I've managed to finish 3/4 of the project, the only good thing is next bit is the fun bit. It didn't help that you limited to black and white inkpads the only colouring you can use is pencils and pens. Here's some flowers I made that may or maynot be part of the project.
It looks like I may have won the monthly challenge again, I am really embarrassed cos I only did it cos I think you house or team get extra points.
The Hilton at Bristol has pulled out a right cracker this time and has double booked the rooms promised to Mandy and now Scrapcamp has had to move to Swindon. Not a problem for us cos now we are nearer but others have further to go. Plus the girls coming into Bristol Airport now have to travel an extra 25 miles but Mandy made the hotel pay their taxis.
And too all the girls who went to Ally Pally I am so jealous but could I afford it, no probably not.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I may I wish to recommend you few fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things approximately it!.