Thursday, December 06, 2007

Birds


This is for Daringcardmakers dare last Friday
This week its Rhi here to Dare you... and the theme is to do with our feathered friends!(Are you remembering to feed them now it's chilly out)Robins, love birds, cartoon birds, stamped birds, paper pieced birds, dingbat birds. Its up to you. I dare you to make a card with a bird or birds on, it doesn't have to be a real species, the more weird and wonderful the better!
So I had the owls from Stamps Away brought from Clevercut and the ducks were a penny black stamp that I hadn't used yet. I used mellow paper for the owls and tried to make a sunset behind the ducks but it didn't work very well

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the owls and the geese are so cute, I must buy that stamp

Anonymous said...

magnificent issues altogether, you just gained emblem new|a new} reader. What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply made a few days ago? Any positive?.