Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's here

Finally the start of Craft shows starting with the U can Make it show at Farnborough and I have a three day ticket. So not much crafting in the next day or two.

This is a card for Samm's birthday challenge, check out her blog here but you only have till the 20th. Hot of the press papers and some pearlescent card, the magnolia could be one of those that arrived this week (have to be careful Sis reads this and she has a habit of dropping me in it).

So I have a list, well its quite short but I'm sure that won't stop me.

8 comments:

Han said...

Fab card I will also look out for you at the show 2day. I will have my little girl with mexx

Samm said...

This is sooo cute! what a pretty little thing!

Thanks for taking part in my Birthday blog candy challenge!

Samm
x

Kelly said...

Cute! Love the colors and the half-daisy behind the stamp.

Marlou McAlees said...

oh wow!!! this is excellent Debby!!! and love the hinges!! enjoy your show cant wait to hear all about it :) x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,beautiful colours ,i love the stamps so much,Dawnxx

Deb said...

oh she is sweet, lovely card, gorgeous colours

Gwen said...

this is my fave of the week!! it is just so so cute! I love the colors!!

Anonymous said...

I have seen a great deal of useful items on your internet site about pcs. However, I have got the thoughts and opinions that notebook computers are still not nearly powerful adequately to be a good option if you generally do things that require a great deal of power, including video croping and editing. But for world wide web surfing, word processing, and quite a few other common computer work they are okay, provided you cannot mind small screen size. Appreciate sharing your thinking.