Sunday, January 27, 2008

Never a Bride.




Finally I have managed to do B for my a-z journal of me, I have known what I wanted to do from day one but getting the photos scanned or actually having to photo them because of the texture paper that was used as been difficult because the light during the day as been so bad. I have use two scoops from BG.
Had a great time at Modscraps crop catching up with everyone, can't believe its been so long seeing everyone. I didn't really do much but checked out what people were doing, had a talented lady next to me who was doing some really fabby layouts, and the button lady was doing some great cheese-holing and of course using some of vast collection of buttons.
Its was long day as we were off in the evening to celebrate Fairy Karen's birthday bash.
Happy Birthday Karen for yesterday hope you had a great day.


9 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous layout Debby!!! glad you enjoyed your day, :) x

Gwen said...

Oh this is just beautiful!! love all the pink!! such beautiful papers!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful layout, great colours and papers.

My Paper World said...

Great photos Debby! Very pretty layout!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet....Love everything about this!!!

Anita Van Hal said...

Hi Debby! OMG! I love these layouts and the "theme." Very pretty-I love pink!

Anita Van Hal
SBS8 Admin.

Kathy W said...

You do such wonderful scrapbook pages. I like the B & W and then color photo. Good for you, you are doing an album for yourself.
Kathy sbs8

Han said...

This is stunning. I love the colours and layout. x

Frances said...

oh, this is a great layout and theme. It's like seeing you 'grow' into a bride, love it!

Frances x