Monday, January 07, 2008

May


Well this is MIL's first page and yes its very pink with lots of handstitching. The good thing I've used some PaperAdventures paper that I've had for ages. The page hasn't photo well not sure why. I have another page on my desk nearly finished and I used a Di Hickman sketch.
Today is my first day of trying to be good about food and wine. No skipping lunch then feeling snackish while dinner is being cooked, no picking inbetween meals and to cut down on the old vino.

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the look of the stiching. Great job.

Marlou McAlees said...

this is adorable Debby!!! love all the stitching!! excellent, im sure this project took you a while :) xx

Gwen said...

this is just gorgeous!! love all that stiching!!

Nancy said...

love the stitching .. great l/o

Deb said...

Beautiful layout, I love the patchwork effect in the background!

Kathy W said...

Another fabulous layout again, you are so talented.

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous, love the stitching it is beautiful and sets it off lovely. :) :)

Debbie x

Etha said...

oh that's just too adorable!! love the layout with the stitching :)

Clare said...

Love the patchwork effect with the stitching, it looks so pretty.

Han said...

This is stunning I love the stitching it is so effective.xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arrr this is so adorable ,great work ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

Very cute! Love the stitching and the patchwork effect!