Monday, February 04, 2008

Bag Lady

Can you believe I didn't do any crafting yesterday, was going to take my new stamps over to Sis so she could stamp them out but J was coming over with his Dad who had heard about the roast dinner. So we played mostly with him and later was stuffed with food.
So I leave you with my Bag Lady layout that Sis has been moaning for ages that I haven't put on my blog now she will probably moan because I have, at least I used the photos that I had photoshop out the red nose of her cold. The layout is based on a Pagemaps sketch that also does card sketches too.
Today I plan to do my a-z journal because before I know it we will be on D.

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab layout. That's a lot of bags and stash!

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous layout Debby, love all the pink!! my fave colour :) x

Kim said...

Wow Debby that is so beautiful - love the colors and flowers and of course those great bags! Kim sbs8

Beckie said...

What a cool LO! I love the pink scalloped edge and the way you've used two pics nearly the same is FAb!

Sallyh said...

lol what a fab LO, great pics.
I have tagged you - sorry :) please see my blog for details.

Kathy W said...

love your pages, too funny page