Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blue Thursday

I know its another Christmas card but I've at least two more to do, don't you just hate it when you received a card from someone you forgot. So with the help of Papertake Weekly whose challenge is monochrome, I made this snowfamily card using blue and white, the paper is so old and probably brought when I first started cardmaking. The Sugar Nellie Snowfamily are glued to a piece of glitter card and the snowflakes are also glitter card and I also had to use my MS doiliy punch. I've also used Sketch Saturdays sketch again, well it had to be a quick card cos today is the last posting for second class.

This card is from the lovely Lynn and the award is from Michelle, thank you both very much.


"The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to...."
Ok I can manage that

1. Cardmaking and Scrapbooking


2. Craft Shopping


3. Blogging


4. Red Wine


5. Love Strictly and X factor (can't wait till next year)
Now cos everyone is so busy I'm sending this award to anyone who has the time to do it.

Check out Torill blog for some blog candy but check out her awesome creations, she's a brilliant scrapbooker as well as cardmaker.

There's also a Mega Blog candy from Karen from Charmed crafts too.

20 comments:

Torill said...

Thanks for your kind words, and I got your name:-)
Have a nice christmas! hugs

Jo said...

What a beautiful card...just love the colours and that paper is gorgeous! Congrats on your award!

Sharon said...

Great blue Christmas card Debby. I'll be glad when I can stop making Xmas cards won't you?

nessy said...

amazing blue card debby ~that image is so cute and so beautifully coloured!!
great to see the end of the xmas card making!!
congrats on the award ~and lovely xmas card from your friend
vanessa xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love those snowflakes they are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

LOvely snowfamily card Debby, wonderful snowflakes and your punched border looks wonderful.
Carole x

Sonia said...

Wow lovely card Debby.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
Hugs Sonia x

Stacey said...

I have to say, I love the top snowy card. so chilly and wintery! ~x~

Liza said...

Great cards Debby, the snow family look so cute.

Liza x

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, love that blue card! Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Lorraine A said...

This is a fab card , love the snow family and the gorgeous snowflakes. It is gorgeous

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just beautiful!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Ooh I love your snowman card,it is just beautiful!!!Congrats on your well deserved award Debby!

Ila said...

Your card is So Gorgeous Debby!! I love the snowman, dimension, details and the colors!! It has a beautiful elegant feel to it...Love it!!...Happy Holidays!!...Xmas Hugs, Ila

Ali Watson said...

Debby this is fab, love the DP and those snowflakes are fantastic. Gorgeous.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Debby and love the sweet snow family and the way you have used the lace punch. Hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and best wishes for 2009, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Deb said...

absolutely stunning, love it!

Merry Christmas!

Linda S. L said...

Hi
thanks for the lovely comment and for visiting my blog :)

and I just have to say, after looking through your blog, that you make the most wonderful cards!!
And you have so many many different stamps! wow! *lol* I've got a long way before I have that many different I think ;)

adding you to my blog for inspiration, if thats okey with you :)

greetings
Linda

Desire Fourie said...

Debby these cards creations are beautiful. Love the blue monochromatic one and the second one is a great interpretation of the sketch. Hugs from Desire

CraftyC said...

Great cards Debby. Merry Christmas
Clairexx