Sunday, January 31, 2010


This post is rather different to my normal ones, some very exciting news about something I am thrilled to have been asked to take part in by the lovely Brenda over at Floral Fantasies.
On the 1st February there will be a very special ‘One Off Challenge’………with some rather special candy as the main prize. No ordinary candy, but a really serious piece of equipment that all of us would love to have in our craft rooms.
There will be some sneak peeks of the prizes on offer over the next three weeks........yes ‘prizes’ because as well as the main challenge prize, there will be runners up prizes and a Blog Hop with prizes to be won at each stopping point.
We need you all to help us spread the word and make this as much fun as possible for everyone ........and there is even a prize for doing that. Does this all sound fun or what ? We just know you will all want to get involved and join in so head off to Brenda's blog now and get your name down for the first draw. All the information you will need to join in will be found there.

Ok I confess I stole these words off Pinky she said everthing I needed to without waffling on like I would have done. Thanks Pinky.

All new Posts please scroll down.

Mega Update
The sponsor of this fab challenge is revealed
Sir Stampalot
To celebrate their moving to larger premises they are offering the most magnificent prizes.
There are some sneak peek on Brenda Floral Fantasies blog, I know what one is and I'm blow away.So much so I may have to step down and enter the challenge instead.

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debby,
This sounds exciting, I just can't wait.
HUgs,
Fiona x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Debby xxx
wow this sounds fab and so exciting
hugs Dawnxxx
My Blog candy.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Debby, hope your keeping warm! Wow it all sounds just to exciting, cant wait! Take care Heidi xx

Risa said...

Congratulations to you Debby! Your artwork is very inspiring and I can't wait to your fab creations!
hugs
Risa:)

My Paper World said...

Wow! Debby! how do you do it? There are just sooooooo many amazing cards that I have missed out on! You really are a very talented lady!
Hugs
Nicola

Shazza said...

ooh how exciting, I'm off to check it out
x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Debby, wow another stunning card, loving this. Your work is always truly inspiration, thank you! hugs Linda x

ejdstamper@yahoo.com said...

I just found your blog and I am fascinated by your work. Did you ever do a tutorial on how you get the 3-d effect to your cards. They are gorgeous! I would love to know how to create this 3-d effect.

Mummylade said...

Sounds great. I left you an award on my blog cause you totally deserve it hun

Michelle said...

Wow Debbie
an amazing card! will def be having a go at this challenge
x Michelle