Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cuttlebug Folder winner

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

28

Timestamp: 2010-02-24 10:15:32 UTC

The winner is for the cuttlebug folder is, DRUMROLL PLEASE

Christine Craig

Congratulations can you pop over to Simon Says Stamps Shop and chose your folder and then e-mail me your name and adress and not forgetting your choice and I will pass it on to Steph to send it to you.
The winner of the Bigshot keep checking the Simon Says Stamps shop blog

4 comments:

Christine said...

OOOOOOh its me Ive won wowzer thanks so much Debby off to have a peep see which one takes me fancy..

big Hugs Christine xx

Mel X said...

WooHooo - well done Christine, enjoy!!!

Mel X

Diane said...

Congrats Christine!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for another magnificent article. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such information.