Saturday, May 15, 2010

Metal Mickey

It's my turn to choose the challenge on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, I decided on Something Metal.
I was going to use one of the metal bookplates that I've got quite a few of and never used.So what do I do I coloured an image with a tag and the bookplate would look odd.
I then thought paperclips with knotted ribbon on, I know I've got some paperclips proper office silver ones and even coloured ones so where are they, that's just the question I have and I'm still looking for them.
So boringly I found a curly paper clip that doesn't show all it swirl and some brads, I'm sure you all can do better than me.
The papers are Basic Grey that has long since lost its cover but I'm thinking it could be Offbeat and the image is Penny Black.

18 comments:

Debs said...

Oh Debby
I love the swirl clip - it is just perfect for this card.
Enjoy your weekend.
Debs xx

Yenni Natalia said...

I love your mouse!!! love the colouring that you did.is it copics??

Saskia said...

Oooh... sooooo cute! Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Fern said...

Gorgeous card Debby!
The image is soooo sweet and i love the papers x

Fern xx

Anne said...

Understand your dilemma completely but the end product is fabulous, as usual! Have a good weekend. Hugs x

Lisa Jane said...

Fab card Debby. Love the image and the turquoise and brown colours.Great use of metal. Thanks for the challenge
Lisa ;)

Tracy said...

The swirlt paperclip looks gab and a great image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this sweet image and fab papers. Marianne x

Helen said...

Fab card Debby - that image is sooooo cute!
Helen x

Simone said...

Wow, this is so awesome! Funny image! The metall charms are beautiful!
Simone

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debby,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

mi sello personal said...

your cards are so so beautiful....Laura

mi sello personal said...

Your cards are so so beautiful...Laura

Diane said...

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh now if this isn't the cutest Debbie, that little mouse on the card! Plus you gotta love the metal detailing!Beth

Sarah said...

This card is so fun! I love that cute lil mouse and how you've created the effect of the tag floating in the breeze behind! Great papers too.
xx :0)

Kathy said...

LOL another super cute card!!! Love this image and the papers work perfect with it!
:)Kathy

Mel X said...

Hiya Debby, brilliant card hun, love the papers here and gorgeous image. The layout's fabulous.

Thanks for a great challenge, enjoyed it.

Mel X