Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pearls and Swirls

Time for a new Gem of Challenge and this week its Pearls and Swirls and I used one of Pink Gem Digis. Getting a good idea what size to make this digis now.
I've used the fab Hopscotch papers from Basic Grey and I apologise for using that Martha Stewart deep edge doily punch for the border round the circle. The Doo-Hickey swirl its my favourite and EK sucess punched flowers with pearls to finish and not forget my Cuttlebug corners.
And yes I did colour the Cupcake Bear with mouse colours poor thing.
Do pop over and check out the Design team creations they are fabulous and we would love for you to join in and to win the prize from Ribbon Girl.
Off to find my Penny Black card its not in the folder its suppose to be and if I can't find it I may have to photo it again.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Debby, beautiful colourful papers and gorgeous colouring. Hugs xx

Pauline said...

This is beautiful Debby, I love your colouring and layering, and I know I've said it before, but your decoupage really is fabulous, your cards are stunning!

Scrappymax said...

Another stunning card Debby and I am sure the teddy doesn't mind being coloured as a mouse, he is obviously just playing dress up lol.
Gorgeous colours and super papers.
Max x

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely swirling and cute dimension on the image. Cool card Debby :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

melsanford said...

Lovely card. Love the image - that cake looks yummy! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

coops said...

gorgeous card debby,the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Anita said...

Adorable card and very pretty papers!
xoxo Anita

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card Debby, such a cute little bear!
hugs, Marlies

Tasha said...

So cute! Love the colours and layout. The flowers and swirls are so pretty
love tasha xx

XxJULESxX said...

soo sweet Debby love it!

chrissy xx said...

One yummy card. LOve the image and colours.
Chrissyxx

Marian said...

Super mooi
Groetjes

Tracey said...

This is so adorable Debby! I love it!! xx

Janet said...

This is just gorgeous Debby! x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card again this week...i think i'm going to have to invest in that swirl die...i love it!

Hope you have a fab weekend
Take care
San x

Berry said...

Love the fab colours Debby and the cupcake bear is so super sweet hugs Rebekah xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby. Gorgeous card. Love the layout and especially the papers you have used. Cute image and great detail. Donna

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous as ever Debby! xx Jenny xx

Kathleen said...

Great image, great papers and great colours, a brilliant bright and beautiful card.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Debby, just fab!
Helen x

Tracy said...

Superb creation Debby, I love the papers and image. I love the design too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x