Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Happy Chappie


So Scrapbooking layout week 10 and how could I resist these photos of my adorable Gt Nephew. It's really a CAS layout well it is if you see some of my layouts. 
I seen a similar layout using the different coloured strips but I decided to use the word punch from Stampin Up and in the end I paper pricked along them to bring them together.
Once that was sorted it was a case of decorating and since they're in look out tower or wheel I used clouds and you find planes in the clouds too. So I used Simon Says Stamps Flat Bottom Clouds and Plane dies along with MFT cloud die. 
It needed something more so I added balloons I think they are CC designs but don't hold me to that I have the Penny Black ones too which I brought when I thought I lost the others.


 A couple of close ups of the individual pages.




21 comments:

Di said...

Oh Debby, what a gorgeous layout and such a sweet little fella! I've been hopping in each day just not had much time to comment.

Err, and thanks to your 'enabling' have bought even more dies. Need to keep me hands in me pockets when I come visiting your fabulous blog!

Great to see progress on the craft room - bet you can't wait to get it all set up!

Hugs

Di
xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous layout and colours Debby and such a cute little fellow..love the embellishments..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

What a gorgeous little boy. How could you resist that lovely smile. Great layout and colours too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Bonnie said...

Awesome pages and a delightful little guy! I love the primary colors and that he does his own stunts!

Sharon said...

These are fabulous pages Debby and such a beautiful little boy. Love the planes and clouds as well as the striking colour scheme.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lorraine said...

Brilliant photos and a great layout to show them off.
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Aww Debby this is stunning xx

Kathlene said...

Such a fun happy layout...great use of the word punch and clouds. The photos had me smiling...so danged cute! Hugs, Kathy

Deborah said...

Oh what a cutie. Gorgeous photos and a fab layout.

Deborah A

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous little chappie and I love your gorgeous layout.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous and cute LO Debby, love it!

Donna x

Sue said...

Awwww such adorable photos and I love your fabulous layout.
hugs Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous Debby and a real cutie.

Kath x

Sue - said...

Great layouts - love the bright colours.

Pat said...

What lovely layouts Debby, you are so clever at this, and what great photos. and such an adorable little chap. x

Becky said...

OH Debbi, what a fabulous layout and fabulous photos!

Carol L said...

What a cute pair of fellows, and such a fun layout too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab layout, love the double page and the bright colours and diecuts are perfect

Bonnie Weiss said...

Gorgeous double layout Debby ... and two very handsome gentlemen. Your scrapping talents are as amazing as your card creating talents.

XxJULESxX said...

God your so good at these layouts Debby! i am not into scrapbooking but i love looking at your pages!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely adorable Debby!!! xx