Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Triple Stamping

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Die Crazy Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

This week the challenge is

NO DESIGNER PAPER

you can make your own patterned paper, just no pre printed designs.
We are showcasing TAILORED EXPRESSIONS PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


First of all my Taylored Expression stamp I brought was Simply Stamped Zinnia and I stamped my large Zinnias in the middle and added smaller ones round the main flower.
I then used the large stitched rectangle from the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes and once that was done I used three of the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Oval dies to cut out the the ovals.
Once cut out, I then cut out the ovals separately and stuck the stamped ovals onto them this allowed me to be able to layer my stamped oval easier. Hope that made sense.
My Simon Says Stamp Thank You die I used in white and gold, also I manipulate so it went round the oval.
I wish now I brought the dies to help my large Zinnia pop, never mind.


Stamptember-600x600

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

32 comments:

JenniferD said...

How Cleverer a design is this. Love it.

Liz said...

Stunning design, I love the colours you've used. xx

Melissa Bove said...

Wonderful card Debby! Such a great technique and design!!

hugs...

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty and very effective Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous design Debby, Kate x

José said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the layerd flowers

Heather said...

Such a pretty card Debby - a super design with a beautiful created the gorgeous flowers!!

hugs
Heather xx

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic dimension with the layered ovals~I also like the way you shaped the sentiment, Debby

Whisper said...

Oooo simply stunning image and i love the way you have stamped the larger flower in layers too, Luv Sam x

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great! Jo x

SewPaperPaint said...

I just love you stamped your own background, so very pretty!

hellerlittle said...

Beautyful and such clevernes !!!
Love your whole Layout for this card
CU hellerlittle

Chrissy said...

So effective and gorgeous Debby..beautiful card.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, a fabulous technique.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the stitched edges.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Stephanie said...

So beautiful, Debby! I love how you layered up the flowers!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

pinky said...

It looks so dimensional and I love the stamp you have used Debby.

Kathleen said...

Fabulous idea and a fabulous card.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

How do you do it Debby, every card is stunning and this is just incredible?!!!!!!! Love the flower and the design is perfection. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I love the flowers and stunning design.
hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the framed background, very pretty way to highlight the beautiful of the stamps!

Janeen said...

Fabulous technique, I don't understand at all how you did it but it is great!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO very beautiful, love how you have stamped the flowers and the curved sentiment. A lovely design.

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

Sorry Debby blogger decided to publish above before I was ready. This card is so pretty and I love the Zinnia and the way you have layered the stitched ovals and then used that smaller flower head to make a background which works beautifully. I love the colours too. x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the flowers and the way you layered the ovals. No need for DSp when you can make this kind of beauty. TFS

Kat W said...

The layered stamping looks gorgeous and the whole design is sheer elegance :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sandy said...

This is so beautiful - no surprise that it comes form you Debby!
Sandy xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Debby, I love the triple stamping technique, this is lovely 😊

Luv
Lols x x x

Teresa Kline said...

hello Debby! this is amazing, the flowers are sooo pretty. hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Teresa Kline said...

hello Debby! this is amazing, the flowers are sooo pretty. hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*