Thursday, July 28, 2016

Bubble Fairy


I love Mo's fairies and the more endowed fairies are a firm favourite so I was really pleased to see the new Bubble Fairy she was definitely coming home to my PC.

I was lucky to find the Bubble papers from a Kaisercrafts pack and since my Mojo is a bit worn out this week I settled for some Stitched Clouds from La Laland. I remembers a die I brought for my Harry Potter scrapbook pages from Waffle Flower but it was also perfect for my fairy sentiment.

I couldn't find my small Birthday stamp so I confessed to cutting of the other words to make a single Birthday word stamp.

I've struggled this week to make cards and I wanted to go shopping yesterday but we decided I needed a break and shouldn't keep pushing myself. Especially has my niece is visiting me on Friday to work out how she wants to make her wedding cards and I promised my daughter to get her cross-stitched into frames this weekend.

19 comments:

Joke de Wit said...

Die is grappig Debby,mooie kleuren heb je gebruikt.Gr.Joke

Dawn T said...

Stunning Debby. Love this Mo's image and your card is Magical!

Andreja said...

WoW what a pretty card :-)) fantastic colouring and lovely image.
Hugs, Andreja

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a wonderful card I love the image is it amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the bubble fairy and pretty design
Lorraine x

Pat said...

I love this voluptuous fairy Debby and your colouring and cutting and layering is wonderful and the stitched clouds together with the scalloped border and ribbon and the very apt sentiment finish it beautifully. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! LOVE LOVE LOVE the image, such fun. I called hubby to see it, he said it was very titillating! Fabulous paper and the clouds are perfect for it.
Faith
x

coops said...

Fantastic card Debby.Brilliant image and I love your design and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

Loving the colours on here Debby!! Fantastic card!

Nataliascraft said...

Fabulous card Debby, love the colours and beautiful design x

Dotty Jo said...

She's fabulous! Jo x

Chrissy said...

She is wonderful Debby..put a smile on my face this morning..brilliant.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Fab fun card. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx.....Still smiling!!

Cheryl W. said...

That is definitely a voluptuous fairy! Love your card, Debby!

Whisper said...

Oooo my goodness, all i can think of when i look at the image is 'Sam Fox !!', such a fabby scene too, Luv Sam x

cuilliesocks said...

What a fabulous fun image, I love her and it's a brilliant card Debby, Love it, Kate x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awesome creation, just love the fairy she is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fab fun fairy!!

Mimi said...

OMG, I love this chick, and I laugh, hahaha, that you say your mojo is low... woman: you're doing just fine! I came over from your Simon Says Weds. post (which was so cute... loved the plaid cats), and now I see I need to follow you. Cheers!