Saturday, December 17, 2016

Winter


Gosh I'm really late, I had planned to schedule yesterday, but best laid plans and all that. As you can see it didn't happen.

But I'm here now and this is my Mid Month card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, have a horrible feeling that this is the first time this year I've used this cute Penny Black stamp.

The papers are some Stampin Up papers that I've had for ages and I fancied a change from red and green or purple. The snowflakes could be Lawn Fawn since I've had a tidy and many of snowflakes have been put away.

I was going to stamp the sentiment directly to paper but instead I've fishtail banner hiding the cock up behind it! I really must remember to stamp before adding to the main card.

The dots of snowflakes are Liquid Pearls and the snow under his feet I used a Wink of Stella to help it glisten.



15 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card that mouse is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

XxJULESxX said...

Love the card Debby, gorgeous and so cute!

Viv said...

I simply love this Debby!

Cheryl W. said...

Gleeful Christmas card! I love it - hidden "cock up" or no!

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so cute Debby, beautiful card, love the colour theme too, Kate x

Pat said...

That is a sweet little mouse from PB Debby and the papers are a pretty colour and love his co-ordinating scarf and the lovely embellished snowflakes too. x

JoAnn said...

Lovely card and adorable image. Love the colors and papers. TFS

Sarah said...

Such pretty colours, delightful stamp and great design Debby xx

Sandra H said...

So cute! l love how you decoupage your images and the papers are beautiful xx

Carol S. said...

Another beautiful card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie, love your layered snowflakes too :)

Fikreta said...

this is so cute!
Happy Holidays!
hugs

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super and such gorgeous colours too, Luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

This is just so cute! Great design x

Anonymous said...

Stunning as always xx