Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Anniversary Wishes


I had a great time in Cornwall but came back with an infection and card making wasn't on top of my agenda and I forgot that yesterday my niece came for the day of making Wedding Stationery which was very successful.

So there is no Simon Says Stamp Card but this little experiment was in my drafts, I love the background stamp called Circle Doodle, I used WOW white embossing powder and then blended some colour on the card.

Using the large die from Bundle of Stitched Shapes to complete the background. The flowers are Simon say stamp Hydrangea Petal dies and the experiment was stamping a flower centre from the Friends of Life. It sort of worked.

The sentiment sentiment came from another Simon Says Stamp but I can't find which set. My craft room is in a pickle, I thought I lost a retired embossing folder that we have used on all my niece's wedding stationery and I pulled nearly out everything to find the safe place I put it in. Its all good I found it and now is on the bookshelf near the PC behind my DD photo. (I putting that on my blog, there a good case I will forget again)

The wishes is from Penny Black Best Wishes die but I only used the wishes with fun foam.

9 comments:

simo said...

Such a beautiful card Debby and the background is amazing! Hope you are feeling better...thank you for your sweet comment...hugs xxx

Pat said...

How beautiful Debby and the Circle Doodle stamped background is really pretty and the ink colours are perfect. Those hydangea style flowers work well and I love the contrasting centres with the added pearls, and a great sentiment to finish. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Debby..hope your infection has cleared up

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the background, love the texture and the flowers.
Faith
x

Cindy Groh said...

Love it!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful background Debby I love the soft pastel colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh no poor you, hope you are better now. Love that background

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

mynameonpics said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.